18 January 2012

Quick Fruit Sorbet

So I made these for my sweetheart last night, and he thought they were tasty and cute...  I think you'll agree!
Great for:  Hot summer afternoons, especially when fresh fruits are in season

To market, to market:
1 large banana, broken into chunks
2 cups other fresh fruit (I used strawberries and blueberries)
2 T lemon juice
1 T sugar or honey

Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.  Pour into a freezer bag, and freeze for 2-3 hours, until very thick.  Break the sorbet into chunks (you can do this in the bag just by bending it some), and return to blender.  Blend until smooth.  Pour the icy mixture into ice cube trays or silicon muffin pans and return to freezer for another hour or so.  Serve!
Didn't I tell you it was tasty and cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment